Since Russ and I have been a couple, we've shared some pretty big milestones every single year...
2004 - Started dating, and I graduated college
2005 - Russ graduated college, we moved to Florida, started teaching, and got engaged - big year!
2006 - Bought our furbaby, Poochie! :)
2007 - Got married :)
2008 - Moved to South Carolina
2009 - Bought our first home
2010 - Graduated with our Masters Degrees
So it's 2011, and we've been thinking for awhile about "The Next Step." Obviously, the next logical step would be to add to our family, and I don't mean by buying another Pomeranian (although I would love it!)
Russ and I are excited to begin trying to have a baby!
As I'm writing this first blog entry, only a very small handful of people are aware of our plans...so I will be writing to NO audience for awhile. Once we've actually conceived a Baby Cammann and are ready to share it with the world, you will get to see my posts that were happening before the big news broke.
So, we're hoping we can add to our list of years:
2011 - we're having a baby!
2012 - Baby Cammann is born!
No comments:
Post a Comment